Forward-Thinking Accounting for Non Profits
Minimized Complexity and Maximized Potential for Expanding Needs
Designed to enhance a growing NFP’s complex and unique workflow processes, Serenic Navigator Essentials builds on the strong foundation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 for both stability and scalability. This release delivers new levels of value through:
- Faster, more efficient implementations.
- Enhanced application functionality
- Unparalleled deployment and accessibility options.
Serenic Navigator Essentials is built specifically to support growing nonprofit and public sector needs. It offers enhanced options for purchasing, procurement, and cash management, with greater functionality and flexibility than ever before. Empower your organization to:
- Focus maximum resources on accomplishing your mission.
- Increase efficiency and productivity across all roles—from the CFO to the volunteers.
- Deliver required reports with the consistency, accuracy and timeliness necessary to reinforce your funders’ continued confidence, while showing potential donors why your organization deserves their dollars.
The Power of Choice
Deployment options for Serenic Navigator Essentials include on-premise, hosted, and Microsoft Windows Azure cloud services. Licensing options include subscription-based and one-time perpetual purchase.
The Power of Integration
Like other Serenic Navigator solutions, Serenic Navigator Essentials integrates our cloud-based DonorVision for constituent and gift management. DonorVision is also available as a standalone.
Serenic Navigator Essentials also includes mission-critical functionality in nine areas:
- Core Financials
- Fixed Assets
- Financial Reporting
- Grant Management
- Purchase Orders
- Workflow with Approvals
Explore Serenic Navigator Essentials: