Serenic HCM Payroll Software and HR
Built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Serenic Human Capital Management, or HCM, is a suite of products including Serenic HCM Payroll and Human Resources. Serenic is a certified Microsoft Gold ERP partner. Our partnership with Microsoft ensures software is designed to meet companies’ needs as well as providing secure long-term investments.
A key benefit for Serenic HCM is its full integration with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- All entries posted directly to Microsoft NAV General Ledger.
- Post Liabilities automatically to NAV Purchases and Payables.
- Automatically post employer expenses to Jobs or Departments.
- Define your own pay cycles.
- Enter, track and calculate commissions.
- Define an unlimited number of payroll controls (earnings, expenses, hours, etc).
- Avoid staff shortages with applicant tracking and analysis.
- Ease the hiring process with position management.
- Add user-defined fields to match your unique requirements.
- Streamline salary administration.
- Customize absence tracking to meet your needs.
Software licenses can be purchased for on-premise deployment or in a subscription-based SaaS model for online deployment in the cloud.
Serenic HCM is Perfect for Breakfast in the Middle East
Business Situation: Zaatar w Zeit, based in Beirut, owns popular restaurant franchises across the Middle East.The company needed a more sophisticated payroll system to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and streamline its business processes.
Solution: Zaatar w Zeit chose Serenic HCM Payroll to replace Dolphin Payroll Services. By changing software, their payroll processing time was reduced from five days per month to less than half a day. The integrated payroll and ERP system standardized their business and accounting operations, and access to information improved reporting capabilities.
Tervis Tumbler Relies on Serenic HCM to Take Care of its Employees
Business Situation: For human resources and payroll information, Tervis Tumbler previously used a system outside of its ERP software. Cumbersome manual processes were required to bring in data from several external systems and spreadsheets, which delayed printing of checks, wasted valuable employee time and didn’t accommodate auditing.
Solution: In 2005, Tervis Tumbler implemented Serenic HCM human resources and payroll software powered by Microsoft Dynamics NAV, which it customized to meet its specific needs for programs designed to take care of its employees.