As stewards of donations and the funds from grants from government and private foundations, you have a responsibility to be transparent, accountable, and effective in how you apply your resources.
Going beyond the basic accounting, procurement and inventory management functions of traditional accounting packages; Serenic Navigator helps non-profit organizations with:
- Grant and donor management, with allocations to principle investigators or programs
- Reporting for grantors and auditors to demonstrate compliance
- Budgeting and expense tracking for multi-year projects
- Integrated payroll processing
- Real-time analysis for managers and board members for better decision-making
“Serenic Navigator meets the unique needs of leading nonprofit research organizations, with the best combination of advanced technology and fund accounting features available today,”
Morgridge Institute For Health
Learn more about Serenic Navigator for NPOs including: robust fund and project accounting, advanced budget control with workflow/approvals, award/grant management to compete for nonprofit grants and awards to support your mission, payroll & HR with allocating payroll expense, improved levels of accountability and transparency for key stakeholders, reporting and analytics >>
To gain access to the below documents, please click here for Serenic Software’s success kit.
- Serenic Navigator for NPOs – Comprehensive ERP Solution for Nonprofit Organizations
- Morgridge Institute for Research Video
- 5 Key Reasons Why Great Financial Management Is So Important For Your Nonprofit Now
- Tied Up in the Strings Attached to Federal Awards?
- Key Factors in Grant Management, Control and Visibility Whitepaper
- Serenic Navigator – Accounting & Financial Management
- Serenic Navigator – Award Management
- Serenic Navigator – Budget Management