About Serenic Software
Serenic Software develops and delivers comprehensive, mission-critical cloud ERP solutions for public service organizations including: K-12 school districts/boards, public sector, nonprofits (NPO), international non-governmental organizations (NGO), discrete manufacturers and warehousing/distribution. Serenic also developed the #1 add-in payroll and human resources software for use with Microsoft Dynamics® 365 Business Central, globally amongst many industries. Serenic is a Gold ERP and ISV vendor and a development partner for Microsoft. Serenic public service products are trusted by over 1,000 organizations internationally.
Serenic continues to be selected because of our expertise, our ongoing investment in product and platform enhancements and our track record of delivering integrated products and services that meet public service customer’s unique needs. Read more in Serenic is Unique
Our products and services reflect our values and commitment to our customers, employees and stakeholders: Integrity, Innovation, Responsiveness, and Dedication. They define who we are and what we stand for. Read more in Mission & Values
For this, the industry has recognized our achievements and service to the public services sector time and time again, including:
- Ranked #1 Not-For-Profit Accounting Software by ASA Research
- Ranked #1 Payroll add-on for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central resellers
- Received multiple 5-star ratings from CPA Technology Advisor
- Twice awarded Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle, representing the top five percent of Microsoft Dynamics partners worldwide. Read more about our Microsoft Alliance
- Named Microsoft Dynamics Industry Solutions Vendor (ISV) of the Year for the USA
Serenic Software team members are located within the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Serenic Software is wholly owned by Sylogist Ltd., headquartered in Calgary, Alberta Canada.
Check out the Serenic blog for insights, ideas, and news.