K-12 School Districts/Boards
School district managers and administrators are responsible for both the educational and financial performance of their school districts. From teachers and staff, to books and lab equipment, to grant applications and compliance reporting—there’s a lot to budget and monitor.
Serenic Navigator for K-12 Education can help you maintain a high degree of operational efficiency and transparency, so you focus on education and the district’s performance.
Serenic Navigator for K-12 Education helps you:
- Spend less time on administration and more time making a difference for students
- Efficiently manage grant applications, obligation funding, and compliant expense tracking with our grant management software
- Streamline budget preparation, monitoring and administration
- Integrate student billing, with online parent portal
- Payroll and benefits management from hiring to retiring, with online self-service portal
- Generate state-specific reporting including retirement and ACA benefits administration, and grant compliance reports
- Analyze financials and performance by school, department or program for better, more timely decisions
Serenic Software offers a market-specific success kit for K-12 education school districts/boards which includes a collection of material related to Serenic, our solutions and our customers. To gain access to Serenic Navigator for K-12 Education kit, please click here.
Check out the Serenic blog for insights, ideas, and news.
“The Serenic K-12 system is extremely powerful.”
Pottsgrove School District
Learn more about Serenic Navigator for K-12 Education, including robust fund and project accounting, advanced budget control with workflow/approvals, student billing, payroll & HR, improved levels of accountability and transparency for key stakeholders, reporting and analytics.
To gain access to the below documents, please click here for Serenic Software’s success kit.
- Serenic Navigator for K-12 Education – Comprehensive cloud ERP Solution for School Districts/Boards
- Key Factors in Grant Management, Control and Visibility Whitepaper