International Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO)
The work you do is important, really important. That’s why Serenic wants you to spend less time managing the books, and more time delivering your programs.
The accounting and technology needs of your international NGO can be complex given the demands of your programs and supporting resources. Your NGO may operate programs across numerous countries, managed from multiple regional or field offices and funded by varied donor or grant sources. Serenic Navigator for NGO is an integrated solution that will help you maintain a high degree of operational efficiency and transparency and adapt to changing needs and regional infrastructure challenges so that you can focus your resources to make the biggest impact on your mission.
Serenic Navigator for NGO allows you to:
- Manage grants and awards, including allocations and restrictions by program with our robust grant management software
- Support multiple currencies for grants, expenses, and reporting
- Fund accounting software and financial management
- Set up multiple entities to track field operations and roll up into regional and head offices
- Connect remote field offices and simplify data entry
- Measure and report program performance
- Integrate payroll and benefits management
- Consolidate multiple companies and the ability to enter intercompany transactions; thereby eliminating multiple financial statements and data entry errors
- Allocate portions of an award or sub-award to multiple companies
- Multi-currency includes the local currency within a company, a reporting currency and an award-specific currency
Serenic Software offers a market-specific success kit for NGOs which includes a collection of material related to Serenic, our solutions and our customers. To gain access to Serenic Navigator for NGO kit, please click here.
“Instead of spending their time on data entry and chasing down paper forms, they can concentrate on budget management and other more important duties.”
African Wildlife Foundation
Learn more about Serenic Navigator for NGO including: robust fund and project accounting, advanced budget control with workflow/approvals, award/grant management to compete for nonprofit grants and awards to support your mission, payroll & HR, improved levels of accountability and transparency for key stakeholders, field connect, reporting and analytics. >>
To gain access to the below documents, please click here for Serenic Software’s success kit.
- Serenic Navigator for NGO – Comprehensive Cloud ERP Solution for International Non-Governmental Organizations
- Serenic Analytics – Powerful business intelligence for high-value decision making
- American Refugee Committee
- International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)
- Mercy Corps
- Partners in Health
- International Union for Conservation of Nature
- Mothers2Mothers (m2m)
- African Wildlife Foundation
- Gantt vs. Grant – A Grant Manager’s Guide to Selecting the Right Software
- Smart Stewardship in a Rapidly Changing World
- Missions on the Move – How the Right Technology Can Keep Global Organizations Connected