Stewardship of assets is an essential part of Diocesan governance and a Diocese/Archdiocese’ ability to deliver programs and management services. Serenic Navigator increases the efficiency of Diocesan fiscal management operations through a unique and seamlessly integrated suite of fund accounting, budget management, financial reporting and deposit/loans. The result is a single system of record with real time numbers for the Diocese, its parishes, schools and supporting operations.
Serenic Navigator for Diocese/Archdiocese provides information and insight you need to:
- Manage multiple entities, with isolation of fund sources, budgets and expenses by program or parish.
- Manage and provide visibility for parish deposits and loans.
- Consolidate financials and generate reports needed for transparency and accountability
“After talking to other Serenic clients and completing an intensive review of the product, we are confident that Serenic Navigator will empower us to provide the level of accountability and transparency our constituents deserve.”
Diocese of Orlando
Learn more about Serenic Navigator for NPOs including: robust fund and project accounting, advanced budget control with workflow/approvals, payroll & HR, improved levels of accountability and transparency for constituents, deposits & loans, field connect, reporting and analytics >>
To gain access to the below documents, please click here for Serenic Software’s success kit.
- Serenic Navigator for NPOs – Comprehensive ERP Solution for Nonprofit Organizations
- Serenic Analytics – Powerful business intelligence for high-value decision making
- Archdiocese of Atlanta
- Archdioceses and Dioceses: Read about the Diocese of Fargo and Orlando
- Achieving Financial Transparency for Dioceses
- Smart Stewardship in a Rapidly Changing World