Human Services Organizations
When so many people depend on the success of your organization, accuracy is critical. The right financial solution empowers you to automate many of your complex business processes, thereby eliminating errors that result from manual data entry and processing. Learn how you can tackle today’s complex financial management requirements while minimizing the time you spend doing it.
Serenic Navigator for human, community and social services organizations provides information and insight you need to:
- Focus more resources on your mission and less on your bookkeeping.
- Track grants, sub-grants and contracts from proposal through award and program execution.
- Budget and allocate funds and expenditures into appropriate cost centers
- Integrate payroll administration seamlessly
- Create performance, financial and compliance reports for stakeholders that demonstrate transparency, accountability, and most importantly, continued support
“We can view fundraising and grants separately and track our service vehicles to a level that lets us know what each one is costing us in gas and maintenance. Overall, Serenic Navigator has improved our organization’s financial management and made reporting to my board much more accurate.”
ARC of Middlesex County
Learn more about Serenic Navigator for NPO including robust fund and project accounting, advanced budget control with workflow/approvals, award/grant management to compete for nonprofit grants, field level security to track more personal identifying information for constituents/clients, payroll & HR, improved levels of accountability and transparency for key stakeholders, reporting and analytics. >>
To gain access to the below documents, please click here for Serenic Software’s success kit.
- Serenic Navigator for NPO – Comprehensive ERP Solution for Nonprofit Organizations
- Serenic Analytics – Powerful business intelligence for high-value decision making
- Mental Health Center of Denver
- RSF Social Finance
- Arc of Middlesex County
- Habitat for Humanity of the Chesapeake
- Chimes International
- Social Services – Doing More with Limited Resources
- Smart Stewardship in a Rapidly Changing World
- Eliminate Audit Anxiety
- 7 Key Factors in Grant Management, Control and Visibility