Providing services to the public sector presents a unique set of responsibilities, obligations and rewards. As part of the community you serve and stewards of the resources of your governing bodies, you’re constantly balancing diverse needs and making trade-offs to benefit the widest range of constituents. Even as for-profit enterprises are undertaken to augment revenue sources, your mission to serve the public cannot waver.
Serenic solutions help public sector organizations fulfill their obligations with transparency, efficiency and accurate reporting:
- Manage funds from varied sources with fund accounting software. Sources include government grants and loans, resident and commercial billing, and for-profit enterprises
- Budget and track expenses tied to programs and capital projects
- Manage assets with a long-term view of total cost of ownership
- Optimize procurement within an integrated inventory management system
- Integrate payroll and benefits management seamlessly
- Ensure accurate billings and disbursements
- Support multiple entities and roll up under single umbrella via accounting software for local government
- Streamline audits and compliance reporting
Serenic Software offers a market-specific success kit for public sector organizations which includes a collection of material related to Serenic, our solutions and our customers. To gain access to Serenic Navigator for Public Sector kit, please click here.
“The system can do so much for accounting to save time, which is pretty impressive at its price point.”
Municipal Water District of Orange County
Learn more about Serenic Navigator for Public Sector including accounting, budget control, payroll & HR, reporting and analytics and asset management. >>
To gain access to the below documents, please click here for Serenic Software’s success kit.
- Serenic Navigator for Public Sector – Comprehensive cloud ERP Solution for Municipalities, Local Government and Public Utilities
- Serenic Analytics – Powerful business intelligence for high-value decision making
- Municipal Water District of Orange County (MWDOC)
- Metropolitan Sewerage District of Buncombe County
- Smart Stewardship in a Rapidly Changing World
- Eliminate Audit Anxiety
- Gantt vs. Grant – A Grant Manager’s Guide to Selecting the Right Software
- 7 Key Factors in Grant Management, Control and Visibility