Services & Support
Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) Login for Serenic Navigator customers
Use your existing account to log into your SFTP folder. If you require an account please contact email@example.com.
How to upload a file via SFTP
- Download the WinSCP application. WinSCP is an SFTP client for Windows using SSH. Its main function is to provide secure and safe copying of files between a local and remote computer. Click here to Download.
- Unzip the contents of the above file to a location on your hard drive.
- Run the executable file that is extracted from the archive.
- Supply account information. Enter the account information provided to you by Serenic staff. The fields you must enter are Host name, User name, Password, and Protocol.
- Host name: sftp.serenic.com
- User name: (Provided by Serenic)
- Password: (Provided by Serenic)
- Click the Login button to connect to the server. You will be presented with a dialog box stating that the server’s key has not yet been cached in the registry. Click Yes to continue.
You may now transfer files to and from the server using familiar Drag & Drop or Copy & Paste functionality. By default, the left pane represents files on your local system while the right pane represents the SFTP server.