Services & Support
Support Services for NaviNet, NaviTrak, NaviView, NaviBridge
North America: 800.663.5386
Europe: +44 (0) 1635 521140
RMA: email@example.com. Please read instructions in Customer Support section below.
Serenic’s dedicated professionals provide outstanding project management and post implementation services to our customers around the world. Our post-sales customer support solution is an all-encompassing support program that ensures our customers get the most out of their manufacturing operations and warehouse management solutions.
Support for NaviNet, NaviTrak, NaviView, and NaviBridge
No matter what the problem, support is only a phone call away. Available Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm:
Call: 800.663.5386 for customers in North America
Call: +44 (0) 1635 521140 for customers in Europe
What should I do if I need my hardware repaired?
Call customer support, toll free, at 800.663.5386. (Hardware repair support services are provided Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm PT) or see below to create a Request for an RMA Number.
How do I obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) for hardware repair?
- Prior to emailing Customer Support, please locate and note the serial number and part number of the defective product. (This information is required for warranty and service information.)
- Email our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a RMA number.
- Provide the following:
- contact name, phone number and fax number
- return shipping address, including:
- shipping back information
- contact name, if different from sender
- preferred courier and account information, e.g. FedEx, UPS
- serial number and part number
- detailed description of the problem
- PO number if you are not covered under a current Customer Support Agreement
- Our member of our customer support team will provide you with a RMA number and the location of our Service Facility.
- Please send accessories that may be important for testing. Please also send labels and sample bar codes, if necessary.
- Serenic’s customer support team will repair the equipment, with turnaround according to your Customer Support Agreement, and return the repaired equipment to you.
- You will receive a confirmation email indicating that your equipment has been repaired and is being sent back to you.