Services & Support
Serenic Navigator—Customer and Technical Support
At Serenic, we are dedicated to providing premium support in a timely manner. Our technical staff is very familiar with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and payroll in US and Canada.
How to Find Support and Resources:
- Visit SerenicSource – a password-protected customer portal for recent releases, downloads, and support cases
- 877.737.3642 x300 (8am to 7pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday)
- View SFTP Instructions to upload files with enhanced security, including encryption
More about SerenicSource
Here’s what you can do on the SerenicSource customer portal:
- Solution – Access product downloads, release logs and documentation
- Support – Submit, modify and follow up on any open support tickets; download hot fixes
- My Account – Access, modify, add your organization’s customer information on Serenic’s CRM system
- Marketing – Access and download marketing materials, including case studies, fact sheets, whitepapers, etc.
Each direct client and partner has a designated SerenicSource Master Account Holder who is responsible for providing login information to other staff members. To find out who the Master Account Holder is for your organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about SFTP
Why SFTP? SFTP stands for Secure File Transfer Protocol, and provides greatly enhanced security compared to regular FTP, including encryption of sensitive information. We are frequently entrusted with sensitive financial data and feel it is our responsibility to ensure it remains confidential during the transfer.
Please note the SFTP server is available for file transfers only. Serenic may periodically remove files that have been on the server longer than 2 months.