Serenic Software Cloud ERP Solutions
Serenic Navigator is a comprehensive, scalable ERP solution that includes comprehensive functionality such as fund and encumbrance accounting, workflow management with approvals, revenue tracking and indirect cost management by program, grants and other key financial segments of the business. Additionally, Serenic Navigator can be deployed in multiple languages while providing advanced tools for managing multiple currencies, online and offline donations, funding sources, complex budgets, and the tracking of non-financial data.
For nearly 25 years. Serenic has been committed to market leading innovation that thousands of nonprofits, international NGOs, local government, and K-12 school district customers rely on.
Serenic Navigator for NPO is ideal for nonprofit organizations such as:
- Faith-Based Ministries
- Research Organizations
- Higher Education Foundations/Alumni Associations
- Human Services
- Trade Associations
- Tribal Governments
Serenic Navigator for NGO is for international non-governmental organizations:
Serenic Navigator for K-12 Education is designed for:
Leverage your investment in Microsoft technology
Capitalize on Microsoft products in use by your organization.
Serenic Navigator, powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, enables you take advantage of Microsoft Office integration. For example:
- Easily share your data with your stakeholders by sending almost any list or record directly to Microsoft Excel® and Word®, or as an attachment to Microsoft®
- Share a link to any Serenic Navigator page with another Navigator user. That user can open the link in Microsoft Word, Outlook, or OneNote®. When the user chooses the link, the page opens in Serenic Navigator.
- Produce Excel-based reports that pull live data from Serenic Navigator pages. When you refresh the data in Excel, updates made in Serenic Navigator are automatically reflected. This Microsoft Excel add-in makes it possible to use PowerPivot and other rich analytical tools to create professional-looking reports exactly how you want them.
- Connect to your Outlook account to easily send emails to contacts and view emails, tasks, and appointments, all from within Serenic Navigator.
- Store documents in SharePoint or OneDrive