NaviTrak – Materials Synchronization for Manufacturing Operations
NaviTrak™ materials synchronization for manufacturing operations provides work order status by tracking the availability and movement of materials assigned to production work orders. NaviTrak’s real-time shop floor visibility helps you manage JIT materials flow to accelerate cycle times and reduce inventory costs.
Improve responsiveness to customers, expedite work orders, react quickly to customer change requests and re-allocate materials due to supply challenges.
Customer support and quality teams can use NaviTrak’s audit trails and parts genealogy for regulatory compliance reporting and to manage support through the products’ lifecycle.
Highlights of NaviTrak’s capabilities:
- Work order progress tracking
- Material location, flow and consumption tracking
- Item tracking: parts, sub-assemblies, finished goods, tools, moulds, dies and spare parts
- Unique item identification: associated with work orders, and with movements and status date- and time-stamped
- Audit Trail of production activities
- Parts genealogy of sub-assemblies and final products
- Extensive packaged and user-defined reports
- Support for multi-site deployment
- ERP or enterprise systems interfaces
For 20 years, NaviTrak (formerly called IntegraTrak from Epic Data) has helped manufacturing and distribution operations track and identify their parts and assets.
A Selection of NaviTrak Customers
“NaviTrak provides real-time visibility of parts location and job status, we can now quickly and reliably answer customer questions regarding production schedules.”
US Defense Contractor
- Defense Contractor and Ship Manufacturer
- Defense Contractor and Submarine Manufacturer
- Business jet and military aircraft manufacturer
- Helicopter Aftermarket Parts Facility Speeds Order Fulfillment
- Mining & Construction Manufacturer Improves its Competitiveness